Popular Posts

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hoes...Lets Just Talk About Hoes...Pt. 3

Disclaimer: The thoughts and views expressed are those of Clyde Shelton alone. If you have differing views or would like to elaborate a point, feel free to leave a comment or hit me on Twitter (@ahitdogholla). My FB name changes regularly between characters of black film, but you can always find me in a search under Clyde Shelton. Males can also be categorized as hoes. I know this. I am only speaking on females because thats what I know. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE FEMALES. However, if you are offended. A HIT DOG HOLLA.

In this installment, I wish to discuss a very pressing issue in the female community. Talking. Not the talking like..."lets get to know each other" talking (thats a whole other blog). I'm talking about females talking to each other trying to workout problems with men. I, personally, am against male and female platonic friendship. There is no such thing!! The simple fact of the matter is that at some point (if both parties are straight) one of the parties may wanna f*ck. However, its good to keep in touch wit people that you may have just messed around with before, but yall have a good enough relationship now that you can talk about things (well until you get married...but that again is another blog...lol). The problem lies in the fact that females rely on the information another female gives them and expect for that to be the answer to their problem.

First, let me tell you how this started. I am cruisin along the Facebook statuses in the news feed of my government name profile. I run across a status talking about how this girl read in some WOMEN'S magazine that guys want a certain type of woman (not gonna put all the details that they mentioned). I think to myself..."ok...but naw that aint necesarily true..." So me, being the opinionated person that I am, decide to voice my opinion (My LB Ty did too cuz we commonly agree on these types of things). So the girl says she doesnt agree, but all her lil female friends are goin off "its so true" "yeah thats the type of woman they want" "you so right for postin this, Girl".... The problems dont end there. So the girl proceeds to deleting all my comments...all my LB's comments...she even deleted a dude comments that said that he slightly disagreed. Basically, if you werent agreeing with her whole-heartedly, you got deleted. She went on to go back and forth with her friends about how "those dudes just aint mature enough to know what they really want..." "yeah girl we know what guys want".... (I'm not gonna put the girl reputation on blast...but I have heard some things...well...know some things...lol...which makes her arguments that much more invalid)

Now, there is nothing wrong with talkin with your girlfriends about dudes. (I mean hell where do you think we get our sidechicks from...you tell them...they hit us up...lol) But, how is a group of females gonna agree wit each other about what males want but yall refuse to listen to males??? Thats retarded. #killyoself. Next time you havin a discussion about dudes wit your girlfriends, stop...think...does this hoe really know anything about good niggas? Isn't she just comin out of two separate relationships where she got her ass whooped?

Which brings me to my next point, getting advice from your female friends is ok in some cases. However, why would you take relationship advice from a hoe? Thats like asking your friend thats a virgin...what would be the best position for sex? Hoes dont know nothin about relationships...them things they call relationships aint real. Hoes know about sex...gettin over on niggas...and goin behind people backs. If you need advice on any of those things, feel free to ask yo friend the hoe (all girls got at least one...some hang wit a flock of em). The worst thing I have seen is a group of hoes sittin around givin each other relationship advice. The conversation went somethin like this: "RayRay act like he dont love me no more....he just call me and we fuck and thats it...he dont take me out no where or nothin..and when I ask him about it he tell me to shut the fuck up and get on this head..." then the homegirl says..."Girl I dont know what you questionin that nigga for...you got a good man...he give you that d!ck when you want and all that...let him be a man..." Two stupid hoes in a conversation only gets worse.

Moral of the story: Please think of who you gettin advice from before you go about believin it. If you wanna know somethin about males, feel free to ask me if no one else will tell you an honest opinion. Also, dont believe people that agree with you all the time. If you take offense to the truth, then you need to stop lyin to yourself.

Straight From The Womb To Pro -- PRHOLIFIC

No comments:

Post a Comment