Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Too Much Confidence...Not Enough Loyalty

Disclaimer: The views expressed are the thoughts and feelings of Clyde Shelton alone. If you have somethin to say, you know how to get at me. I love to have discussions so if you differ in view, please tell me so I may be enlightened possibly.

This will just be a brief dissertation.

One of the major problems I am seeing with people's relationships now-a-days is a bit too much confidence where it is not necessary. I hate to get on FB or Twitter and see all your relationship problems. People say "I miss him" "I love him" "waitin on him to come home so we can go out"...then they put "niggas aint shit" "I cant believe you did this to me" "Aint no good niggas in the world". First of all, dont tell everybody how good your relationship is because 9 times out of 10 it aint gonna last. The fact is people that dont wanna brag about their relationship usually have a better relationship than you have anyway. So while you braggin bout some random nigga that prolly cheatin on you, the broads that got good relationships are just laughin at you. Plus, even if you got a decent relationship, because you broadcastin what your man does...other broads either gonna hate...or try to f*ck him cuz you sayin how good he is.

With that being said, another major problem I see out of both males and females is the want to tempt people to test their relationship. I always see/hear "If you think you can take him/her, go ahead and try" "You aint gonna get her/him" "He/she love me too much"... Then they hoe get took and the next thing you hear is "Oh if he/she leave then I aint have them in the first place"... While this is true, they may not have gotten took if you hadnt put them up for grabs. Males do this to show that they could care less about a broad. Females do this because some think that they pussy and head is fire and they do things that no other female is capable of. This problem could be solved if males would just admit they really want a broad that they like/love. Females could solve their problem by not thinking that they were irreplaceable. There are a hundred girls that can do the same thing that you do. There are plenty of girls that are prettier than you. And there are even more girls that will be more wanting of your man than you are at that moment. So everybody just needs to stop thinking so highly of themselves....tell the person you want that you want them...and stop thinking that you special.

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else. - Tyler Durden (Fight Club)

Straight From The Womb To Pro -- PRHOLIFIC

No comments:

Post a Comment