Popular Posts

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hoes...Lets just talk about Hoes...pt.1

Disclaimer: The views expressed are the thoughts and feelings of Clyde Shelton alone. If you have differing views or would like to elaborate a point, feel free to comment or hit me up on either Twitter @AHitDogHolla or on FB. I do realize that there are male hoes also and I do not deny this fact. However, I can only speak on what I know of female hoes for now. This will not be my complete thought on this topic nor females in general. This is only a brief interpretation of what I have seen.

Hoes. A term that is used rather loosely in today's society. The literal definition of hoe is a garden tool of course, but the most common definition of hoe is more of an ebonics way of sayin whore. Now I say that to say this, whores get much more respect from me than yall regular broads that are goin around spreadin your legs and cheeks for free. I believe personally that we disgrace the professional hoes by placing these regular "go-livers" in the same category as them. Women that are hoes are getting paid up front, no bullshit, no dating, just "get it, hit it, quit it, and go" as my nigga Theado Jacobs' song says. lol. So, like I said these guls get more respect for me because they are upfront. Now, I'm not sayin I condone their profession. I am just sayin I can respect a person that is real much more than I respect these go-livers that live in denial.

Denial is probably the worst part about broads in the world today. A wise man once said "the truth only hurts if you've been lying to yourself.." Now some people will look at what I have to say about hoes and the way some broads carry themselves and say "that aint me I cant believe you would say such a thing about people that dress that way." [These types of people are the reasoning behind my name both on here and Twitter. A Hit Dog Holla. I can shoot slugs and throw rocks all I want. The first one to jump up and say somethin is usually the one that it hit home to...hence A HIT DOG HOLLA.]

In this installment of Hoes...Lets just talk about Hoes..., I will give a very brief description of the misinterpretation of attire. As stated before, this is just a brief description. If you would like to know more about my thoughts or discuss, please use the comment box or hit me up on Twitter and FB. Thanx.

Most broads (not all, calm down) have a tendency to act hoeish. Not sayin that any of these broads are hoes, just sayin that they have some tendencies. And, in all actuality, most of these tendencies are brought about by males. As a gender, we males are attracted to certain parts of a woman and thats what we look for first. If a nigga tell you that the first thing he notice about a broad is her personality, tell him to kill himself twice. Cuz the first thing that is going to catch the eye of a male is appearance. If there is something that stands out in appearance, thats where our eyes go first. Thusly, women have more and more been putting more emphasis on the "assets" that are most prevailent on their body, such as, wearing tight jeans if their ass is big, or sweats, or whatever, wearing a low cut shirt to show cleavage...etc. All these things are done to attract attention. Now, since women everywhere have gotten more and more revealing, it seems that when you go to the club girls gotta damn near be dressed like a hoe to get any real "head turns." Just know, that the attention that you are getting is first gonna be looked at like "what its gonna take for me to beat?" Now if you're ok with being looked at like that, then feel free. I'm not sayin that to dress like that you gotta be ready to come off wit some skins, but you gotta be ready to be asked about it. Another wise man, goes by the name of Dave Chapelle, once said "If I'm out on the street dressed like a police officer and someone asks me for help, I wont be offended..." Now when that person asks for help all you can say is..."oh...I'm not a police officer" Now that person is going to look at you crazy because...hell...you're dressed like one. The same is going to be said of a gul dressed like a hoe...you will be approached like a hoe...if you are not one...politely decline...but be ready for resentment because....hell....you're dressed like one. lol

Straight From the Womb To Pro -- PRHOLIFIC

No comments:

Post a Comment