Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BROKE NIGGAS WITH MONEY



Disclaimer: Thoughts and views are mine and mine alone. If you do not agree or choose to discuss them further, feel free to hit me on Twitter @ahitdogholla or Facebook if you know me personally.

Well..taking a quick study break. I have come to realize that niggas love to talk about money. I know that this realization is probably not that astounding to most folks that been round niggas. However, I felt that it was an issue that need be addressed.

First, it seem like the niggas that have the most regular ass, low paying ass jobs be the first ones that wanna stunt like they got money. Niggas be working at FootLocker talking bout they sneaker game on point like a harpoon. "I hope so, my nigga, you work with them hoes everyday." Show up to the club with they whole check changed out to ones so they can act like they got a bank roll. Then the niggas wanna stunt on other folks talking bout, "You aint gettin no guap like this, Cuz. Look at my J's, my Polo, my G-Shock, my Snapback, and my Levi's..tell me I aint rolling in money..." Niggas live check to check but stunt for other niggas...and trifling, gold-digging ass hoes. Let me give yall just a couple points of advice.



1. Don't Live Above Your Means. There are too many niggas in the world that want to live a lifestyle they see on TV. The problem is they don't have the funds that the people on TV have. There is nothing wrong with wanting to live the good life. But you should work towards that point. Don't bag groceries and look at somebody thats in the NBA and try to model yourself after them. People work to get to the point that they can afford these things (well other than this age of getting over with reality tv popularity). Too many niggas work at Taco Bell but wanna live like they own Chacho's. If you work at Taco Bell, have enough to cover your rent and your bills, and have a lil money to have a drink or two, be content with that for now. Not saying you shouldn't work towards doing better. But wait till you doing better to spend all that money. Which brings me to the next point.

2. Don't Live Off Credit. When niggas realize that the money they making is not sufficient enough for them to live the life they wanna live, they use somebody else's money. I'm not just talkin bout the hoe ass niggas that always borrow money from friends and don't return it. ("Say my nigga let me hold $200 till payday") I'm talking bout the niggas that get credit cards and put everything they want on them. I'm talking bout niggas buying cars they know don't fit their tax bracket just to look like they got money. I'm talking bout niggas that put rims on a car that they don't pay off for bout 10 years. Them is the niggas I'm talkin bout. Credit is just a nigga saying "Let me hold somethin" to the bank. If you can't afford it, DON'T BUY IT.

3. Don't Brag. I hate to see niggas that aint have money get a little bit. As soon as a nigga get a lil money, he like to think that everybody else broke. Niggas with real money don't talk about their clothing brands (unless that clothing brand is doing something beneficial for them i.e. free clothes, money, etc.). When a nigga think he got money, he start name dropping the clothes that he wear. "Yeah, nigga, I stay in Polo. You won't catch me rocking no regular ass sneakers. I stay J-walkin." And niggas wanna let you know what the newest clothing lines the rappers talking bout so they can let you know that what they got on wasn't cheap. Then they wanna say, "I stay fresh. I don't give a damn what a nigga think." YES YOU DO. Cuz if you didn't, you wouldn't tell us about your outfit all the time.

Nigga, F*CK YO FIT!!!

I hate broke niggas with money. Why can't yall just be content with the ends that you have? Why you gotta act like somebody else? Broke niggas with money are some of the weakest minded people you will ever see. All they wanna do is emulate what niggas with real money do, wear, say, and think. If you ain't a real nigga with your own personality before you get money, you still ain't one after you get your crumbs off the white man table. #ThatIsAll

Straight from the womb to pro -- Prholific

No comments:

Post a Comment